Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Update

I went to see Dr. Washkowiak this morning and I told her that I wasn't feeling great and that my blood pressure seems to be up. She confirmed that my blood pressure is significantly higher than it has been and I also had some protein in my urine. She wants me to monitor my blood pressure at home throughout the day and to call if it is 140/90 for two or more readings. Since I am almost full term, she said she will possibly induce me depending on how things go because with high blood pressure you are just waiting for something bad to happen. There was a little bit of protein in my urine, but that can be typical at this point in pregnancy. I got blood work done and everything was okay. Dr. W said I should expect that she might keep me at my appointment next week or the following and go ahead and induce me. I am getting so close to meeting you! I am very excited and nervous too.

No comments:

Post a Comment